Major Utility Provider
After two previous change management exercises was brought on board to review the change management approach, finalise the plan and build a team to deploy that plan.
- Managed the rescheduling of the training program with a team that delivered 38 weeks of work in a two week duration.
- Achieved a "strike free" Go-Live of 2500 users in an environment very susceptible to IR action.
- Implementation received an SAP award.
Other Case Studies
International Manufacturing Company
- Developed and implemented a global business migration strategy to support the consolidation of three different SAP platforms, resulting in 8 different countries operating on one platform.
- The Program was recognised at an international executive management conference as the most successful Program across the company worldwide, attributing the stakeholder engagement as the key to its success.
Tier 1 IT Company
- Led the business change and training implementation associated with the amalgamation of 4 different businesses onto one system over a three phased implementation.
- This resulted in an extensive business process reengineering program and ultimate role changes impacting approximately 2000 people over 100 sites within Australia and New Zealand.
- Developed the strategy & road map for the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) to 17000 users.
- Established robust processes to deliver training solution for 10 Deployments of 4,000 users.
- Developed methodology to deploy training to support broad SAP scope across multiple business units, utilising complex processes.
International Publishing Company
- Led the organisational change associated with the amalgamation of two divergent companies with locations in both New Zealand and Australia, resulting in a Shared Services function.
- The Program received 90% business acceptance levels and was acknowledged by the CEO as the key to the high level of business ownership.
- Congruent with deadline and budget, our consultant delivered a Learning Management System supporting the management of safety related qualifications.
- The project included the design of a qualifications catalogue to transition from multiple spreadsheets to a single SAP system.
- Led a program of Organisational Change Management to transition to a new Works and Asset Management System for over 2000 people, resulting in a high level of user acceptance of new processes & systems.