International Publishing Company
- Led the organisational change associated with the amalgamation of two divergent companies with locations in both New Zealand and Australia, resulting in a Shared Services function.
- The Program received 90% business acceptance levels and was acknowledged by the CEO as the key to the high level of business ownership.
Other Case Studies
Major Utility Provider
After two previous change management exercises was brought on board to review the change management approach, finalise the plan and build a team to deploy that plan.
- Managed the rescheduling of the training program with a team that delivered 38 weeks of work in a two week duration.
- Achieved a "strike free" Go-Live of 2500 users in an environment very susceptible to IR action.
- Implementation received an SAP award.
International Manufacturing Company
- Developed and implemented a global business migration strategy to support the consolidation of three different SAP platforms, resulting in 8 different countries operating on one platform.
- The Program was recognised at an international executive management conference as the most successful Program across the company worldwide, attributing the stakeholder engagement as the key to its success.
Tier 1 IT Company
- Led the business change and training implementation associated with the amalgamation of 4 different businesses onto one system over a three phased implementation.
- This resulted in an extensive business process reengineering program and ultimate role changes impacting approximately 2000 people over 100 sites within Australia and New Zealand.
- Developed the strategy & road map for the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) to 17000 users.
- Established robust processes to deliver training solution for 10 Deployments of 4,000 users.
- Developed methodology to deploy training to support broad SAP scope across multiple business units, utilising complex processes.
- Congruent with deadline and budget, our consultant delivered a Learning Management System supporting the management of safety related qualifications.
- The project included the design of a qualifications catalogue to transition from multiple spreadsheets to a single SAP system.
- Led a program of Organisational Change Management to transition to a new Works and Asset Management System for over 2000 people, resulting in a high level of user acceptance of new processes & systems.